Ag Processing Inc is currently seeking a full time Lead Operator for the Flaker & Roller Mill operation at our Lariat facility. This person will be responsible for leading and overseeing all operations involved with the process.
- Facilitate Safety Meetings and assist in leading and ensuring Safety Policies and Procedures are being followed by all employees and contractors.
- Assure efficiency of processing equipment, product quality and safe food handling practices.
- Ensure production specifications are being met consistently.
- Efficiently organize people, projects, tasks and work schedules
- Have workable knowledge of steam, hydraulic and pneumatic applications
- Be able to operate powered mobile equipment such as payloaders and skid steers, ensuring daily inspections, cleaning and service checklists are being performed.
- Have mechanical knowledge of grain handling and processing equipment, lead maintenance programs in doing inspections, preventative maintenance, troubleshoot equipment failures and planning process and equipment shut-down’s for repairs, able to identify plant inefficiencies and provide corrective solutions.
- Provide daily updates to management, including customer needs, plant operations, quality and personnel issues.
- Operate and troubleshoot boilers, water softeners, pumps and plumbing systems and ensure all required testing is being performed daily and properly documented.
- Manage product inventories and quality, complete end of month inventories and reporting
- Maintain TCEQ Water Quality results, preparing samples for lab testing and keeping spreadsheets and all reporting up to date.
- Able to fill-in during Manager’s absence
- Required to successfully complete FSMA, HACCP, GMP and Hygiene Food-Feed Safety Program Training.
- Able to work 12-hour shifts, split-shifts, rotate between shifts, work weekends and Holidays as needed.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen.
- Must be willing to work inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work with heights and in grain dust environment.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Basic Math Skills
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in understanding and operating PLC Equipment
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Basic Computer Skills
- Prior experience in a Feed Mill or Grain Processing Facility
- Maintenance/Millwright Experience
- Understanding of all FSMA regulations and procedures
- HACCP Certified
- Completed OSHA 10-Hour and/or 30-Hour Training Coarse
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Prescription Drug Plan
Health Savings Account and Flex Spending Accounts
Life, AD&D and Disablility Insurance
Paid Time-Off and Holidays
Starting Pay: $20/Hour
If interested please apply online or apply at our Lariat facility located at 770 County Road DD, Lariat, TX 79325.
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.