- Have general knowledge of loading and unloading products in order to avoid damage
- Have general knowledge of truck operations and maintenance
- Able to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Able to work as a team player
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a Class A Commercial Drivers License with appropriate endorsements, which may include, but not limited to combination, tank, HAZMAT, airbrakes, etc.
- Must have at least two years of CDL truck driving experience.
- Must make safety a top priority.
Organizational Summary: Ag Processing Inc is a farmer-owned cooperative that processes, sells and transports soybeans, grains, and related products. Our company has become the largest soybean processing cooperative in the world and our plants use custom manufacturing equipment to process soybeans that can be used in a variety of products such as animal feed, vegetable oil, and fuels. AGP values its employees by offering competitive pay and a benefit package that includes:
- 100% employer funded pension plan
- 401k retirement plan with a company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Health savings account, medical and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Long term & short term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid training
- Paid vacation and holidays
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.