AGP is hiring for a Supervisor Trainee! The person in this role will be responsible for partnering with management and our operations crew to learn how to effectively supervise our team and our plant in order to maximize productivity. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to develop your skills and grow in your career in management and as an engineer!
1. Supervises and trains production employees through scheduling, monitoring and assisting when needed.
2. Monitors equipment and facility for proper operations through reviewing logs, flash reports and visual and physical inspections.
3. Assists with production and maintenance as needed including loading, unloading, car moving, cleaning, and process operations.
4. Schedules trucking and production through reviewing production records and ascertaining needs.
5. Reviews daily production records and quality.
6. Assists with inventory control as needed, including counting and sampling.
7. Enforces company policies and procedures.
8. Writes daily reports.
9. Attends company meetings.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Ag Systems Techonology, Ag Production Technology or similar experience is preferred.
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. #CB