If you have an interest or background in agriculture, are mechanically inclined and are willing to learn while working various shifts, AGP is hiring for a Supervisor Trainee! The person in this role will be responsible for partnering with management and our operations crew to learn how to effectively supervise our team and our plant in order to maximize productivity. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to delevop your skills and grow in your career.
1. Supervises and trains production employees through scheduling, monitoring and
assisting when needed.
2. Monitors equipment and facility for proper operations through reviewing logs, flash
reports and visual and physical inspections.
3. Assists with production and maintenance as needed including loading, unloading, car
moving, cleaning, and process operations.
4. Schedules trucking and production through reviewing production records and
5. Reviews daily production records and quality.
6. Assists with inventory control as needed, including counting and sampling.
7. Enforces company policies and procedures.
8. Writes daily reports.
9. Attends company meetings.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Strong interest in agricultural processing
Ability to work as member of a team in a production environment
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Ag Systems Techonology, Ag Production Technology or Business or similar experience is preferred.
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.